Stacey Bohachyk - Graphic Designer

During my time with FACTSnet I was offered the opportunity to make a major impact on my community. The majority of my summer job experience was contributing to the involvement of the Spruce Grove community regarding the Spruce Grove City Centre Area Redevelopment Plan (ARP). The ARP was a plan to change the downtown of Spruce Grove drastically, and our goal was to inform the public of what the plan entailed before it was to go through. 

I was heavily involved in the planning of a town hall meeting, creation of presentations, posters, and graphics. As well as contributing to the City Council public hearing, and doing general research for the project. The experience allowed me to view how the process of law-making occurs, and how little it takes to make changes in the community. 

No comments:

Post a Comment